Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Assassin’s Creed Identity.
1. Character Controls and Gamepad Support
• The game offers two different control schemes which you can switch freely on the fly. Use the “one finger tap-to move” scheme to control everything with just one hand: Simply tap anywhere in the world to make your Assassin move to that point. In order to interact with NPCs or objects, tap on the icon being displayed above it. You can also tap on enemies to engage in direct combat. Move the camera by moving two fingers anywhere above the middle of the screen.
• Alternatively you can also use a classic controller layout and play with the “virtual dual control sticks” scheme: Hold the device with both hands. You can navigate your character with your left thumb and move the camera with your right one. Use the Action Button in the lower right corner to interact with NPCs and objects or to fight off enemies.
• The game also allows you to use almost any available MFI controller or gamepad that can be connected to the device you are using.
2. Select Your Character According to Your Preferred Playstyle
• The choice of your character should match your preferred playstyle. Each of the four available classes has a unique way of playing:
– Berserker: A very powerful and unyielding class for players who want to be able to deal and take large damage in direct combat.
– Shadowblade: A class for players who like stealth gameplay and want to assassinate enemies before they know what hit them. The Shadowblade can attack enemies with his “silent dagger” skill out of nowhere.
– Trickster: A class of multiple talents. For players who want to use special skills to misdirect and confuse opponents. His “sweet music” skill can lure enemies to hiding spots for clean assassinations.
– Thief: Very agile and quick to maneuver over rooftops. The Thief fights dirty, steals and lays traps for his opponents. He uses his agility to strike enemies from above but also to disguise his presence.
3. Use Blueprints to Forge Specific Items
• The forge allows you to constantly improve your gear, which is fundamental when processing through the game. It can fuse unused items of the same rarity into a new and better item. When optimizing your equipment you will want to address particular needs in your setup. You can control the created item type by using a blueprint in the forge and make sure to get exactly the item type you are in need of.
4. Manage Your Inventory
• You will receive new items as a reward for every mission you finish. This can fill up your inventory at one point. Thus make sure to always have free slots available. To do so, you can either sell unused items directly or put them to use in the forge. Of course you also have the possibility to extend the number of item slots in your inventory. This can be very helpful if you need to maintain items for multiple characters of different levels. In this case each character might require its own set of items.
5. Use Skills for Elite Missions Restriction
• Elite missions are contract missions with an increased difficulty which offer you even more valuable rewards. They often have tricky stealth objectives. In order to complete these, well trained skills are very helpful. Distraction can help lure guards away and Disguise lets you pass Restricted Areas unnoticed.
Discuss on Facebook