Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Marvel: Avengers Alliance 2.
1. Class Matters
• Every Hero in Marvel: Avengers Alliance 2 belongs to one of five unique classes, each with its own behaviors, strengths, and weaknesses. Each class is strong against one class and weak against another, so try to come into each combat with the upper hand by wisely building your Strike Team for each fight.
2. Upgrade Your Hero
• Heroes start at level one and each Hero has the potential to be upgraded to level 30, gaining stat increases with each level gained. Heroes gain experience (XP) for every fight they take part in, but they get even more when Unstable Iso-8 is used to Empower them.
3. Ability Slotting
• Each Hero in Marvel: Avengers Alliance 2 has eight unique abilities to collect. Only three of these may be equipped on a Hero at one time, so choose wisely and keep in mind the challenges you’ll be facing. Also keep in mind how the equipped abilities will work in relation to the equipped abilities of the rest of the Strike Team.
4. Iso-8 Crystals are Important
• Gained from combat drops and as in-game rewards, Iso-8 Crystals provide big stat boosts when equipped on a Hero. Each Hero has a different pattern of Crystal colors they’re attuned to and matching these with the correct color of equipped Crystals provides additional stat bonuses. Iso-8 Crystals also have set types – when a matching set of Crystals is equipped, your Hero will get additional combat capabilities, like the ability to target Hidden enemies or a shield that automatically applies to the Hero when their health gets low.
5. Hero Trials
• In addition to levels, Heroes get more powerful the more star rankings they have – each star ranking provides a large stat boost on the Hero. Increase star rank by completing Hero Trials, which requires an initial currency purchase followed by finishing various tasks like defeating specific enemies or performing combat actions a number of times.