Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Angry Birds Action!
1. The More You Bounce, the Bigger the Score Multiplier
• The trick to maximizing your score multiplier is to have the most bounces. Shoot carefully though because you also get an extra score for each unused bird.
2. Wind or Moving Objects Can be Avoided by Using Chuck
• Chuck is so fast that the wind doesn’t affect him and time stops when he starts moving. So use Chuck to easily hit moving enemies and obstacles.
3. The Ghost Power-Up is Especially Helpful With Collecting Baby Birds
• You can go through obstacles with the ghost power up. You can still complete objectives so it’s a big help when reaching an objective with many obstacles in the way.
4. Terence Goes Through Almost Anything
• Terence doesn’t want to move a lot, but when he does, he crushes almost everything in his way. Use him to create new paths for the other birds.
5. Tap to Stop
• You can tap to stop the birds at any time. Need to cut a tight corner? Tap to stop the bird at the right place and then shoot again.