6. Take Your Zeppelin’s Motion Factors Into Account During Your Bombing Runs
• The zeppelin’s speed and altitude affects the base score received from successful bombing. Fly high and fast to ensure you get enough of a high enough on each bomb hit.
7. Maneuver Carefully to take Out Hard to Reach Targets
• Maneuver your zeppelin – simultaneously changing its speed and altitude – to successfully hit targets which first seem barely reachable.
8. Learn the Pattern’s of Enemies That Shoot Back at You
• There are different types of enemies that fire back in Apestorm. Some use patterns and some try to predict your zeppelin’s position to shoot more accurately. Knowing which one you’re dealing with will help you dodge the shots more effectively.
9. Come Back to Tough Objectives When You’re More Skilled
• If a level objective feels too difficult, come back to it later when you are more skilled and have unlocked more power-ups. No need to complete everything at once.
10. Take Note of Everything in the Environment
• Interact with the environment as you go. Many levels are filled with explosive stuff like TNT crates or floating balloon mines which you might want to use to your advantage – creating powerful combos with their aid and ultimately improving your final score.