6. Use “Free Passes” to Boost up Your Farming Speed
• Auto-Fight mode will be unlocked once you complete a stage with 3 stars which is good for farming. However, there’s a better option which is to use “Free Passes.” By using a pass, you’ll be able to complete a stage with just one click. Also, if you are above [Silver II] Premium Level, you’ll be able to use a 10-time pass, meaning that you’ll be able to complete a stage 10 consecutive times with a single click. This will boost up your farming speed and you’ll collect items and EXP faster.
7. Make Sure to Choose Appropriate Heroes for Each Dungeon
• You’ll have to choose proper Heroes for each dungeon. For example, you’ll be able to only use female Heroes in the Heroines’ Camp. In Sword Camp, the enemies and monsters are immune to magic damage so magic damage or skills are useless. On the other hand, the enemies and monsters are immune to physical damage in Magic Camp so only magic damage can damage the enemies.
8. Upgrade Your Heroes’ Equipment When It’s Possible
• Make sure you don’t miss a chance to upgrade your Heroes’ equipment. Even though the equipment will be used and disappear when you promote your Heroes, upgrading the equipment will still be a good option to make your team stronger. When you are in the PVP Arena and you face a team that has the same level as you, the level of your Heroes’ equipment will bring you to victory.
9. Always Keep Your Eyes on Every Store
• There are various stores in Heroes’ Will. Each store sells different types of items or Hero Soulstones. So you always need to keep your eye on every store, and you may be able to find an item which you desperately need.
10. Know What Time You Receive Free Energy and Items
• Everyday you’ll have a chance to receive free Energy, so make sure to know what time they will be given. To play through stages and dungeons, you must have enough energy. So, don’t miss the opportunity to earn free Energy and go slay the Dragons.