Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for HIT – Heroes of Incredible Tales.
1. These are the Heroes of HIT
• These are the four main character you can select from when you start your adventures within HIT. Here’s Hugo, Kiki, Lucas and Anika. Two of these characters will be available for free and then you’ll have the option to purchase another one if you’d like. Each character can unlock six abilities, which are unlocked at the following levels: level one, level 10, level 20, level 30, level 40 and level 52. When it comes time to head into battle, your chosen character can bring three of their powerful abilities with them. Pay attention to your character’s active/passive attributes.
2. Choose Your Character Wisely
• For example, what you see here is the hero known as Hugo. Hugo is a powerful warrior who’s capable of wielding two-handed weapons. Hugo’s abilities are the Fierce Strike of Discipline, Fierce Strike of Doom, Circle of Rage, Roar of Protection and Desperate Charge. With Hugo, you can expect to deal tons of damage to whoever’s in your way. Lucas is a dual weapons wielder who’s fast in battle. Kiki’s abilities focus on the use of magical ranged attacks. And Anika fends off her foes with a swift scythe who’s capable of dealing good damage and moving at a decent pace (her defense isn’t the greatest, though.)
3. Equipment Upgrades
• Gear up with various equipment to make your character stronger. All of your equipment can be upgraded up to level 20. All the inventory you acquire during your adventure for one character will be individual to that hero alone.
4. Synthesizing Equipment
• Think you’re done upgrading? Not quite. You can also synthesize your equipment. If you synthesize two pieces of level 20 equipment, you can craft a higher ranked item. You can choose to synthesize weapons, armor and accessories.
5. The Equipment Grade Chart
• There are seven different item grades ranging from Common to Immortal. The titles for each type of equipment you’ll gain is self-explanatory: Common gear can usually be found more than other types of items, so they’re not exactly amazing. But Immortal gear is the highest quality of gear you can get, but they’re so much harder to find.