Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for SBK16 Official Mobile Game.
1. Choose the Proper Control Scheme That Works for You
• Choose the control scheme you are most comfortable with. From the Main Menu, tap the gear icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen, then tap the controller icon. Option #1 is the most suitable to racing on a smartphone, since it uses the gyroscope for leaning and virtual buttons for accelerating and braking.
2. Enable That Break Assist
• Enable Brake Assist until you’re familiar with the controls and bike handling. You won’t get the best times on your laps, but you will dramatically decrease the risk of going off track and losing ground.
3. Skip Free Practice and Superpole Races
• Skip Free Practice and Superpole races to speed through a Championship faster. From the Championship Menu, tap the “R1” button to select Race #1 as the next event. You will start Race #1 and Race #2 from the last position on the starting grid, but you will save precious time.
4. Reduce the Number of Laps
• Reduce the number of laps to make sure you win a race and record the best possible time. If you keep beating your A.I. opponents lap after lap, they will improve their performance to catch up on you and may beat your best lap at the end of the race or even outmatch you.
5. Beat Test Ride Mode
• Beat Test Ride mode to improve your riding skill and earn yourself an ad-free experience. By completing the trials included in Test Ride mode, you can get to know each circuit and bike better. Complete them all and you will also remove ads from the game.