6. Fortify Your Fortress
• Use the loot you’ve stolen from one of your co-op sessions and fortify your fortress. Take your rooms and join them together in your own personal maze to confuse, separate and or make your enemies have to really work for your loot. You can summon extremely strong monsters via legendary portals. By upgrading your Oblime Stone you can summon even more. Put legendary portals in places you want to protect most. Keep in mind, though, that only one legendary monster will appear in one room at one time. Plan accordingly.
7. Assess Status Ailments
• Weapon skills, traps and weapons all have the possibility of changing a player’s or monster’s status. It may be tough to remember them all, but getting a grasp on just their appearance and color will could help you a lot in remembering what they do. Use these status ailments to your advantage as you fight to make the combat go in your favor.
8. Get More Pixies
• You can only have one pixy working on one object at one time. To make things quicker increase your pixies to have them working double time and protect it from future intruders coming after your resources.
9. Use Those Passive Skills
• Monsters not only have super moves, but they also have passive skills that can help in battle. You can check out these passive skills by selecting a Summoning Portal and tapping the top left “i” by the monster. Make sure to check it out.
10. Claim Your Free Gems
• Wondering what to do next? Well, don’t worry – check out quests for an easy to follow guide on what to do when you’re not sure. Not only that, the more you complete the more Gems you can acquire. Also get free Gems by cleaning up the various clutter around your fortress. So spot clutter, clean it up and earn yourself a nice little allowance.