6. Nail the Manuals
• Manuals are crucial for tying together massive combos. They allow you to keep a combo going when there is nothing to trick on – but watch out – the longer you stay in a combo, the bigger the risk. You gotta know when to cash those points in.
7. Learn the Tough Tricks
• They’re harder to pull off and even harder to learn for sure – but they also reward more points. Much more points. Learn them and soon you’ll be able to take on the tougher challenges and trophies.
8. Unlock Awesome New Tricks as You Go
• Each time you start a new world, you unlock one of the much praised songs from the OlliOlli2 Soundtrack from artists including Cid Rim, Lone, Faulty DL, Submerse and Mike Slott.
9. Hit the Skatepark
• As in most reflex-based, fast-paced games – practice makes perfect. You can train yourself to become a better skater in the Skatepark, where simple obstacle set ups help you learn moves, tricks and more advanced things like reverts and revert manuals.
10. Play With Your Friends With Combo Rush
• Grab your friends and prepare yourself for the greatest multiplayer skate session. Combo Rush is a local split-screen multiplayer that supports up to 4-players across four game modes: “Time,” “Race,” “One-shot” and “Score.” All 50 career levels and all 50 spots can be played in this mode.