Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Seven Guardians.
1. Obtain Powerful Protectors by Playing the Sanctuary Mode
• After battling your way through and clearing each chapter in the Sanctuary Mode, new Sanctuaries will unlock. Be sure to defeat each temple’s Protector to recruit them into your Alliance of heroes.
2. Unleash Your Protector’s Power and More Battle Units with Mana Potions
• If things are looking dark, turn the tide of the battle in your favor by using a Mana Potion to replenish the Protector and deploy more units.
3. Rank Up Your Heroes
• There’s no limit to how strong you can grow your heroes. When a hero reaches its max level, sacrifice your lower ranked heroes and items to strengthen and upgrade them to the next rank.
4. Maximize Your Hero’s Overall Stats by Equipping Matching Gear
• Collect materials to equip yourself as you battle your way through the increasingly tough stages of the World Map, Sanctuaries, and daily boss battles. Be sure to use gear and material with the same rank for a 100-percent upgrade success rate too.
5. Tanks: The Heart of Your Alliance
• Tanks are the basis of survival in Seven Guardians. If your tank is destroyed, you lose. Make sure to consistently upgrade and use a variety of different tanks, each with unique attacks and skills, to beat each stage.