• Sample Dragoncraft Deck
– In Dragoncraft, use cards like Dragon Oracle and Aiela, Dragon Knight to increase your play points and play high cost followers as soon as possible to overwhelm your opponents with your awesome power. Each and every card possesses power worthy of Dragons.
– With this deck, you should aim to increase your play points ASAP and deploy high cost followers. It’s a simple but effective tactic.
– Dragoncraft has many cards that show their true value during Overflow. The prime example is the Seabrand Dragon, shown above. The true fight begins as soon as your reach Overflow.
• Take Note
– This deck struggles in the early game, and it’s vital that you increase your play points. Make sure to use your chance to redraw before battle to get Dragon Oracle or Aiela, Dragon Knight.
• Now Let’s Take a Look at Some of the Cards You Might Find in Card Packs to Open Up Your Options Some More
– With its ability to claim over 30-percent of an opponent’s defense in one attack, the Genesis Dragon is brutality personified. As a final blow, this card is the pick of the pack. Experience that raw power by putting this card in for Gilgamesh in the sample deck.
– Zirnitra summons a 5/5 Dragon follower. In total, for eight play points this versatile card provides 8/6, and on the turn it is played you can already deal three damage. Switch it with Death Dragon or Gilgamesh from the sample deck.
– This legendary card is specialized to destroy your opponent. Dark Dragoon Forte’s weak defense is covered by its special ability, so it survives much better than you’d think. Try using it instead of Death Dragon and Goblinmount Demon in the sample deck. Zirnitra and Dark Dragoon Forte will between them contribute to a swift victory. Bigger is better! Now seal your victory with your awesome dragon power.