• Sample Forestcraft Deck
– This combo deck has lots of low cost cards that you can play in succession to strengthen your followers and claim victory. Forestcraft boasts many unique features that differentiate it from Swordcraft, so make sure you use those features to your advantage.
– Forestcraft is easily the top deck for having the most cards in play for all of Shadowverse. Use your army of 1/1 Fairies to overwhelm your enemy.
– There are a number of cards that receive a benefit from being played after you’ve already played two or more cards. If the card glows yellow, then you know that its conditions have been met.
• Take Note
– Some of the Forestcraft cards can also return a follower from the area to your hand, which is great for repeating their Fanfare ability. Precise use of your play points is critical, and one misstep could end it all. Make sure to think carefully about your play order.
• Now Let’s Take a Look at Some of the Cards You Might Find in Card Packs to Open Up Your Options Some More
– Rhinoceroach is a key card for Forestcraft. It can deal massive damage in combination with cards that return followers to your hand. Try taking Archer out of the sample deck and using Rhinoceroach instead to help you achieve victory.
– If your hand is full of Fairies, use this card to shake things up and switch out your hand for entirely new cards. Take the Fairy Caster, Wandering Elf Mage, or Magna Botanist out of the sample deck and add this card in combination with Harvest Festival and Path to Purgatory.
– This legendary card has specs that are unrivaled throughout Shadowverse. Definitely fill all three available slots in your deck. As soon as you get it, switch out something from the sample deck. Dazzle your enemies with fairy power. How you play with the fairies is up to you.