Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Ember.
1. Go Ahead and Be Social
• Talk to as many people as you can throughout the game. Someone out there will always be in need of your help and is more than willing to reward you for it.
2. Go Through Every Nook and Cranny
• Explore everywhere as much as you can in the land of Domus – there are all kinds of hidden items and crafting materials tucked away for you to find during your quest.
3. Combine Your Party Members’ Skills for Extra Damage and Other Advantages
• Always make sure to use your skills together in tandem to maximize its effects in battle. For example, using Sunder Armor to weaken your foes’ defenses combined with Double Strike will grant more damage dealing than using Double Strike by itself. Remember that party members can coordinate their skill attacks to create combos that yield a damage bonus as well.
4. Take a Breather During Combat to Set Up Your Next Moves
• Take advantage of the battlefield by pausing during combat. While the game is paused, you can assign new commands to your party members to keep your enemies guessing. Take the time to heal party members or switch tactics during this tactical pause to increase your chance for victory.
• Want to have the Lightbringer switch from being a rough-and-tough warrior to a deadly archer or perhaps an adept spellcaster? Remember that you can always respec your party members if you want to change their attributes (at a gold cost based on the character’s level).