6. Grand Items Available at the Fame Shop
• Welcome to the Fame Shop. The Fame Shop features some of the best items that you can get in the game. You can get Fame from Season Rewards in Leagues, Missions and from Friends. Be sure to accumulate as much Fame as you possibly can to get access to these items.
7. Tapping “Quick Start”
• After selecting a Game Type and Mode, tapping “Quick Start” will get you placed into a random room with other players. Tapping “Room List” will let you see all the available rooms that you can join.
8. Purchase Items Before the Match
• Before the match starts, you have a limited amount of time to purchase items for temporary boosts. Simply tap on the item to place the purchase. Once the game starts, you will be charged the amount of Gold for the items that you’ve purchased.
9. Customize Your Controls
• You can customize your controls by opening the Options menu and tapping on Change Button Location. You will then be taken to the customization screen where you can drag and drop the controls wherever you wish them to be placed.
10. Record Your Best Gaming Moments
• Everyplay is a feature in Final Shot that allows you to record and share your favorite gaming moments. Tapping the Blue Everyplay icon will open Everyplay, so you can save your clip and share it with the Final Shot community.