6. Lead Suspect
• Show DiNozzo who’s the best agent by correctly choosing the lead suspect to earn a Mission Order at the end of each episode. Available from Episode 3.
• Triple Perfects are awarded on the score summary screen after each Crime Scene and will give you a Bonus Trade Item. To get each perfect you must be accurate (no miss-taps), fast and find all objects with the multiplier attached to the word plates.
8. Multiple Items
• Choose to find items in Trade that are being used in more than one trade set. This way, when you get a double or triple perfect, you will complete the trade set faster or you will have a choice of which trade to claim.
• Be sure to check your Trophies from time to time on the Map screen for any unclaimed trophies to get precious resources and to see if you have any trophies that are almost completed.
10. World Multiplier
• If you want to get a high score, aim to collect all objects in the scene which have the multiplier attached to them. Not only will you get a high score, you can also get double or triple perfects.