6. Pull Off the Best Combos
• Get the best combos when you aim high and drop a large number of bubbles from the board.
7. Utilize Rebound Shouts
• Use the sides of the board to rebound your bubbles from another direction. It will help when you don’t have a clear shot.
8. Some Bubbles Change Color When It’s Shot at By Another Bubble
• There are bubbles that change color depending on the color of the bubble you shoot into it. Once they’re activated, they act like any other bubble if you hit them correctly. Aim for the SIDES of these bubbles, rather than INTO them to guarantee a combo. Shooting into already activated bubbles like these will waste your shot.
9. The Best Way to Clear Out Those Darn Ghosts
• Banish Ghosts from the board by hitting them with a bubble of the same color – you’ll see them become vulnerable when you activate that color in your launcher.
10. Make Every Shot Count
• The more bubbles you have by the time you finish the level, the higher your score. So make every shot count.