Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Tiny Miners.
1. Gear Up Before You Enter Those Dangerous Mines
• Movie buffs, take note: Andy Dufresne only needed a spoon to dig his way out of the Shawshank prison. But it took him like seven years, plus he didn’t have to run into mines, diamond rocks and giant earth core worms on his way to freedom. But you will. So you better gear up before going deep down. Put your best helmet on and arm yourself with your best pickaxe. You can also equip different types of rings, lanterns, necklaces and special mining suits.
2. Invention is the Mother of Survival
• Experimenting with the excavated items you discover can yield surprising results. The gear custom you invent and craft may (and probably will) save your life.
3. Big, Bigger, Biggest
• Limited inventory? Noooooo! Well, we’re sorry to bring this to your attention but the mines are fairly tight places in barely accessible environments. You cannot expect to park a moving truck next to it. Yet, as soon as you get a chance to expand the inventory…DO IT!
4. Imbue and Shatter
• Don’t throw away your less valuable equipment away. Shatter it instead and use it towards improving your stronger gear.
5. Power Ups and Boosters
• There are definitely going to be times where the fire starter, magnet or shield power ups come in handy.