One cult hit series that has thrived over the years involves some very pissed off and well armed insects.
The worms that smile while shooting a rocket at another one halfway across the stage have returned. Worms WMD All Stars brings back the strategic battles that erupt when a bunch of Worms pull out their best weaponry and blow each other to bits. Thankfully, you can get into the action via digital download or through retail thanks to the efforts of U&I Entertainment and Sold Out. The game’s developer (Team17) partnered up with us to construct a tips guide that will make you an efficient Worms leader.
With these tips, you’ll rule the battlefield, prevail in oncoming wars and laugh at your rival worms’ misfortune.
1. Craft Weapons During Your Opponents’ Turn
• In single player and online multiplayer games, don’t forget you can craft during your opponents’ turn. Try to craft a super useful weapon. Even if you don’t use it – they’ll see that you’re crafting and not know what you made.
2. Break Down Weapons You Might Not Use
• Remember to dismantle weapons you think you won’t use. You can use the ingredients to craft something more useful that could be a game changer.
3. Water Kills are Essential
• Always be on the lookout for water kills where possible. A worm in the drink is dead no matter what their starting health is.
4. Avoid Divots
• Don’t leave your worms in divots of landscape that will collect Grenades.
5. Remember to Retreat
• Remember to retreat into any nearby healthy vehicles at the end of your turn to give yourself extra protection against damage.
Discuss on Facebook