Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Monster Super League.
1. Brush Up On the Basics With Elements 101
• There are five different types of elemental strengths, each with its own elemental weakness:
– Fire: Strong against Wood.
– Water: Strong against Fire.
– Wood: Strong against Water.
– Light: Strong against Dark
– Dark: Strong against Light.
Train a team of diverse Astromons to avoid letting your enemies will exploit your elemental weaknesses.
2. The Tree That Keeps On Giving
• If you haven’t noticed yet, there’s a tree on your ship that glows. Tapping on the tree will give you free gold and a random reward. Make sure to log in frequently to farm free gold and items.
3. Don’t Worry About Missing Out On Rare Astromons During in Auto Battle
• If a special Astromon such as a Variant, Rare or Super Rare creature appears during auto battle, the Astrogun’s built-in censor will recognize the Astromon and stop the battle. Rare Astromons are very hard to find, so don’t miss the chance to catch them.
4. Increase Your Chances of Capturing Astromon
• Make sure you upgrade the Astrogun to increase your chances of capturing a rare Astromons. Each time you upgrade your gun using gold, the bonus capture rate increases by a certain percentage.
5. Don’t Miss Out On The Guardian Dungeon
• The Guardian Dungeon is a hidden dungeon where you can earn Astromon soulstones. Be sure to watch the time since the Dungeon will close 1-hour after it appears, and you can only clear each stage once. No worries if you fail to clear a dungeon, you can still try again during the hour.
Discuss on Facebook