The Pokemon Sun & Moon demo released today will add new features on specific dates until the official release of the full game. Find out all the dates and in-demo locations of the upcoming releases here.
Today, tons of new information was officially and unofficially released about Pokemon Sun & Moon. After its release, 4chan-users data mined the game to leak the entire Alola region PokeDex here. Also leaked were images of new Alolan forms, including Alola Geodude, Alola Graveler, Alola Golem, and Alola Persian. View those here.
It was also shared that the newly leaked Ultra Beasts have nearly identical human forms with NPCs in the game. View the comparison chart here.
But beyond the data mined info, new features will be officially released by Nintendo in the game. Here’s a list of the dates new features will be available to demo players, thanks to an anonymous user on 4chan:
Just in case you wanted to know/didn’t know, the demo evolves over time. It’s all said in the demo itself, but if you don’t want the hassle of remembering it, just remember this thread
– On 10/19 a guy outside the pokémon center will give you something
– On 10/23 a lady in the left corner of the town in the demo will do something
– On 10/30 an old man inside the Town hall celebrates his Pikachu’s birthday, and he asks you to celebrate with him
– On 11/5 a policeman standing on the pier will do something (probably related to team skull, dunno)
– On 11/11 a girl in the ferry terminal is leaving and wants you to say goodbye to her.
Pokemon Sun & Moon comes out in the US on November 18. Pre-order it here.