Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Cube Knight: Battle of Camelot.
1. Small Screen? Utilize the “Wide” Controller Option and Auto Attack Mode
• Constantly moving, shooting accurately and charging skills are the keys to success in Cube Knight. If the size of a smaller screen is hampering your gameplay experience, head to the Settings menu (indicated by the small gear button in the top-right corner of your screen when not in combat), tap “Controller Size” and change it to the “Wide” option. Also, if you tap the “Auto” button to activate Auto Attack Mode, you can charge up your skill regardless of where you press on the right side of the screen.
2. Keep Upgrading Buildings
• Upgrading buildings means better items and better items means a more powerful hero. Weapon and Armor Shops are especially important to upgrade, as higher-level stages often require using items of similar level. Using gold and resources to upgrade buildings will lead you down the path to glory.
3. Take Heed of Star(★) Bonuses on Weapons and Armors
• Weapons and Armors have basic strength and functions, but they also provide an additional level-up feature (+★). This feature improves the level-up card you can select during a battle, which will improve your character stats even more. Also, you should choose items with higher stars if they’ll complement your character skills.
4. Each Map Drops Different Resources, So Conquer Wisely
• There are four types of resources – grain, wood, metal and opal. Consider which maps to conquer carefully as Cube Knight’s four different map types will drop different resources. In addition, higher level stages will drop more resources during battle.
5. You Can Build Multiple Buildings of the Same Type to Maximize Your Playstyle
• Your kingdom will open new building slots based on your progress. You can create various types of buildings, but we recommend that you specialize and choose to focus on the buildings that best suit your current strategy. For example, you’ll increase your chances to purchase stronger weapons if you have multiple Weapon Shops.