6. Stay Notified
• Unlike most games, phone notifications are actually super important and can be tailored to your play style from the Pakka Phone’s settings menu. Since Pakka Pets Village is a game about caring for your pet and attentive care resulting in special pets, setting your notifications to let you know when your pet has started to get hungry or unhappy is an easy way to stay attentive and discover the rarest pets.
7. Mystery Pets
• The pets listed under any given egg in your Pakka Book aren’t the only ones you can discover from that egg. There are 12 mystery pets that can be discovered by treating or feeding your pet in special, unusual ways. Good luck discovering them all.
8. The Bigger the Population, the Easier to Level Up
• With your Pakka Village, it’s important to focus on both leveling up and adding pets to your village population. The more pets that are living in your village at any given level, the less hearts you’ll need to level up. You can quickly bump up your population by mastering power evolving, using the inspector to plan your evolutions or getting a new egg.
9. The Bigger the Village, the Bigger the Game
• Every level you reach in your Pakka Village will earn you more space to build, new materials to work with and more radish plots to farm. But you’ll also discover new places to travel to in the Pakka World. As you level up the game will become much bigger, so it’s important not to underestimate the value of gaining a level.
10. Rare Poop?
• If you’re lucky, you your pet’s poop can evolve as well. When you’re cleaning up your pet’s “business,” there’s always a chance the poo will evolve and reward you with a rare item.