Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Dawn of Titans.
1. Collect Mighty Titans
• Whether they’re protecting your Kingdom or marching at the head of your army, there is nothing more majestic or dangerous than a Titan. Titans come in many different shapes and sizes, from the powerful Guardians who soak up damage while you outmaneuver your opponent, to the nimble Infiltrators who unleash devastating attacks but whose light armor means they must be protected at all costs. Build an army which supports your Titans’ strengths and you will annihilate your opponents.
2. Upgrade Your Castle
• Your Castle is the most important building in your City. By upgrading your Castle, you unlock new buildings, which in turn can produce and upgrade new units and spells. If you want the biggest City and the strongest army, the Castle is where you should focus your attention.
3. Battlefield Tips
• Play the battlefield to your advantage. Whether you choose to combat the fire-throwing Unak Grenadiers with the blistering speed of the Mossmane Panthers, counter the giant club-wielding Ragnar with the deadly Elithen Pikemen or protect your skillful Archers with defensive units of Spearmen. Understanding the strengths and weaknesses of your units in battle is key to claiming victory.
4. Fight Against Players or Complete the Campaign
• Choose your own path to forge a powerful Kingdom. Battle against other players in Dawn of Titans or play through the single player campaign to defeat the evil Almarand, an evil Titan who seeks ultimate power and will stop at nothing to get it. With over 300 campaign missions, you’ll never find yourself wondering what to do next.
5. Raid and Capture Lands to be the Best
• Raiding an enemy player’s Land will earn Gold, Food and Victory Points (VP), while capturing a Land will add it to your own Kingdom. Captured Lands generate resources over time, so use these extra resources to upgrade your Kingdom and become more powerful.
Discuss on Facebook