Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Galaxy on Fire 3 – Manticore.
1. Slow Down
• Keep an eye on your HUD and reduce your speed (by swiping down in the right half of the screen) when the “enemy behind” symbol appears. Your enemy then ends up in front of you and you can easily take him down. In general, slowing down helps you to take better aim. But it also makes you an easier target, so you are recommended to not overdo this.
2. Let it Roll
• When doing a barrel roll, you are prone to damage for the complete duration of the animation. So you might want to perform this maneuver whenever you are under heavy fire. However, you better watch your energy bar. Every barrel roll you perform drains it and after a while, you won’t be able to perform any more rolls or boosts until the bar has refilled.
3. Full Speed Ahead
• Depending on the situation in which you activate it, your boost can be an effective means of attacking and defending. In the offense, it helps you to trail and eliminate fleeing enemies easily. In the defense, it gets you out of the line of fire when your shields or hull are about to collapse.
4. Connect With Others
• Every time another player picks your ship as a wingman, you will be rewarded with credits. That way, you can earn money even when you are not playing. So make sure you connect well with other players and have a lot of people in your friends’ list. Your balance will be more than thankful.
5. Deadly Missiles
• While lasers and blasters often require several hits to destroy a target, a perfectly timed missile may result in a one-shot kill. So don’t waste your secondary weapons, but use them effectively to get rid of enemies with low shields or damaged hulls. If you are lucky, you can also refill your missiles via crates you pick up in space.
Discuss on Facebook