6. When Your Training Modifier Gets to 2.00x, You Must Train
• After each multiplayer win, you raise your training modifier which caps out at 2.00x. At that point, it is in your best interest to train, as you’re going to get the most bang for your buck.
7. Don’t Let Defeat Get You Down
• If you see yourself losing often, train your fighter and get back into the ring. Training the right stats and training often enough will allow you to get back into a winning streak.
8. Perks May Turn the Whole Fight Around
• Make sure that you invest plenty of Power into your fighter’s perks. Perks scale with certain stats, so when investing into your fighter, see which perks go best with that fighter’s stats. And double down on that particular Perk.
9. Come Back Daily to Receive Your Rewards
• Everyday, you will receive awesome gifts from your Gym. Get Cash depending on the number of fighters that you have and their ranks. And get Power Packs every eight hours.
10. Rocky is an Asynchronous Multiplayer Game
• You’re going up against the fighters of real players worldwide. If you defeat their fighter, they will get a challenge request and they can rematch your fighter. Same goes for your fighter – if you get defeated, you can seek Revenge for the loss.