Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Super Mario Run.
1. Master Mario’s Jumps
• Mario’s a masterful leaper. He has a bunch of different jumps that come in handy for all types of situations. Check out the full listing of Mario jumps below:
– His Mini-Jump tends to happen automatically
– His Normal Jump comes via a regular screen tap
– His High Jump occurs when you tap and hold on the screen
– His Spin Jump is activated by a screen tap, then holding and tapping the screen again while in midair
– His Flip Jump pops up when you tap your screen when Mario close to falling onto a platform edge
– His Wall Reverse Jump happens when you tap the screen when Mario hits a wall or grabs onto the edge of an obstacle (such as a block)
2. Take a Break When You Spot Pause Blocks
• As you move Mario across all those Mushroom Kingdom stages, you’ll sometimes spot red blocks with the “Pause” symbol on them. Hop on these blocks to make Mario stop in his tracks and give you some time to properly plan out your next moves. Pause Blocks are not only essential towards giving you a much-needed break, they’re also great for helping you spot which enemies you need to avoid and which path you should take next.
3. Hit Multiple Blocks at Once and You May Get Lucky…
• One super helpful jumping trick is timing it just right to hit two blocks at once. When Mario’s running, hop just in time to bop two blocks in its center region. Doing so will sometimes lead to you activating both blocks and getting double the rewards (such as two Power-Up Mushrooms).
4. Pull Off a Spin Jump to Grab the Very Tip Top of the End Level Flag Pole
• When the end of the stage is near, then you’ll need to prepare yourself to hop and grab the flag pole. Getting your hands on the very top of the flag pole means you’ll be rewarded with an extra 10 coins. The best way to pull this move off on the regular is by activating Mario’s mid-air Spin Jump.
5. TAKE OUT BOOM BOOM!
• Boom Boom is one of Bowser’s goons, which means you need to prepare yourself for a skirmish with him. When you finally encounter him, all you need to do is bop him on his head a few times with some well-timed jumps. Your Wall Reverse Jump maneuver will especially come in handy here since it gets Mario higher into the air. Plan out your landing just right and you should beat Boom Boom in a much quicker fashion. Check out the video above to see how to wipe out Boom Boom.
Discuss on Facebook