Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for C.A.T.S.: Crash Arena Turbo Stars.
1. Listen to Your Uncle Tony
• Uncle Tony might look shady, but he knows how things work. Look out for his presents – from time to time, he’ll give you an additional box with weapons and gadgets.
2. Play With Physics
• You car fights automatically according to the laws of real-life physics. That often brings unexpected results. Sometimes, the weaker machine might win due to smarter design that is tuned to defeat the specific type of opponent’s vehicle.
3. Bet Wisely
• When betting on a car, assess not only obvious parameters like damage per second and health, but also the shape of both vehicles and try to imagine how the fight might go. Maybe one of the cars will flip before it reaches the opponent because the body is too tall?
4. Increase Your Rating
• Every fight, bet and promotion affects your rating (the blue cat icon next to your nickname). If you lose, the rating drops a little bit; if you win, it increases. Rating affects your position in league and global ranking.
5. Unlock Supply Boxes
• Supply boxes are your source for spare parts, gadgets and weapons. Opening them takes time. You have up to four slots for boxes. When all slots are full, keep fighting in Quick Fights to boost your rating.
Discuss on Facebook