Here are the top five tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Heroes Arena.
1. Try Out Every Hero and Find the Ones That Fit Your Playstyle
• Heroes Arena features six distinct hero classes and a total number of 25 heroes. The hero classes are as follows – Assassin, Mage, Marksman, Support, Tank and Warrior. Try them all, but focus on a few of them by practicing more to dominate the game.
2. Choose Your Equipment Wisely
• Once you finish choosing your hero in-game, click on “Recommended” within your Equipment dashboard. That way, you can see the main chosen recommended equipment plan for your hero. You also have the option to freely change the equipment that you think fits your hero.
3. Communicate With Your Teammate Often to Adjust the Tactics to Win the Game
• Since the in-game battles are fast and intense, typing out messages during them might be incredibly difficult. The game’s fast, quick auto-translated communication preset notices lets your team collaborate and strategize without needing to pause battles to type.
4. Don’t Bypass the Bosses Within the Jungle
• Reasonably select your teammates so you’ll have an easier time obtaining the sources within the Jungle. Equip the right character Buff to the appropriate teammate, too. Make sure you kill the Dark Dragon and Elements Lord. By doing this, you and all your team members will obtain gold and experience. Specifically defeating the Elements Lord will also help you obtain a powerful buff that increases the overall stats of your entire team.
5. Review Your Games and Try to Work Out What Needs Improvement and What Worked Well
• Auto-recorded and saved battles let you focus first on fighting and then reviewing/sharing your epic wins with others across your favorite streaming channels.