Like most games released these days, there’s a standard edition and a special edition that features many bonus goodies for players to enjoy and Star Wars Battlefront II is no different. Unlike the first game, the sequel will not feature a season pass.
Picking up the Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition of the game will allow you to start playing three days before the release date. On top of that, you will get access to the Elite Officer, Heavy Metal, Armored Assault and Master Assault upgrade packs.
These packs will give you the Blurrg-1120 blaster, FWMB-10 “Mega Blaster”, CR-2 and A280-CFE blaster rifle. You will also get modifications for those guns and the Battle Command, Personal Shield, Grenade and Laser Trip Mine epic abilities. These guns all coincide with their respective classes of Officer, Assault, Heavy and Specialist.
The deluxe edition will also give you exclusive Kylo Ren and Rey themed looks based on how they look in the upcoming The Last Jedi film. You’ll also get epic ability modifiers for those two as well as one for the Millennium Falcon.
The Blurrg-1120 blaster is better known as Hera Syndulla’s, from Star Wars Rebels fame, weapon of choice.
For a more enjoyable format, here’s everything you’ll be getting with the Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition.
- Access to play Star Wars Battlefront II on November 14—a 3-day head start
- Upgraded versions of all 4 trooper classes (Officer, Assault, Heavy, and Specialist)
- 4 epic ability upgrades—one for each trooper class
- Instant access to Yoda’s epic Lightsaber Mastery
- Exclusive Star Wars : The Last Jedi outfits for Kylo Ren and Rey
- Instant access to six hero and starfighter epic Star Cards
- Kylo Ren: Power Reach and Solid Freeze
- Rey: Far Sight and Deep Mind
- Starfighters: Enhanced Auxiliary Power and First Order ship upgrade
- Instant access to Star Wars : The Last Jedi Millennium Falcon with updated sounds and appearance
The Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition is available for $79.99. The game launches November 14 for Xbox One, PS4 and PC for those who purchase this version. Those who opt for the standard edition get their start on November 17.