Terry Crews has been hovering around the in the gaming world for a little while now. He has said he wants to voice Overwatch’s Doomfist whenever he is announced and now he has received a custom built gaming PC.
YouTube user JayzTwoCents was behind all of it and received a variety of sponsors to make this build possible. This is possibly one of the most expensive PC you can build today. It comes equipped with two of the newest Nvidia Titan GPUs and even features an Old Spice Bearglove deodorant stick acting as the SLI bridge. The builde mentions they had the last generation GTX Titans in the build but when Nvidia released the newest ones, those were put into the build instead. The whole system is completely water cooled and the color scheme follows the Old Spice colors of red and blue. Terry Crews is known for being a sponsor of the Old Spice brand.
Here are the full specs of the build:
- Intel i7-6950X
- ASUS WS-E/10G
- NVIDIA GTX Titan Xp SLI
- 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum SE #94
- PATRIOT Hellfire 480GB m.2 NVME SSD
- PATRIOT Ignite 960GB SATA SSD
- WD Black 2TB HDD
- InWin Tou 2.0 Case Custom Powdercoated Red/Silver
- Glass Etch Work by GeForce Garage
- InWin 1065w Modular PSU
- Custom Sleeved Cables by Senpai Studios
- (2x) EKWB Coolstream 360 Radiators
- EKWB Supremacy Evo CPU Block
- EKWB GTX Titan Xp Waterblocks
- EKWB XRES Pump Combo
- Primochill Revolver Rigid Tubing Fittings
- Primochill PETG Rigid Tubing (13mm)
The list of sponsors are InWin, Intel, Nvidia, Asus, Corsair, Senpai Studios, EKWB, Performance-PCs, Primochill, GeForce Garage and Patriot.
The build has been in the works for months as Crews first appeared on the YouTube channel in November 2016 when the project was announced. It turns out Crews is a huge fan of gaming and most specifically, gaming on the PC. Before Crews had this PC built, he announced he got hooked on PC gaming during a Battlefield 1 gaming session with Jamie Foxx and Snoop Dogg according to a video on Facebook Live. He then built his own PC, without the help of sponsors.
Here’s what he ended up going with for that build:
- NZXT Phantom 820 case
- Intel Core i7-6800K CPU
- Asus X99 Sabertooth motherboard
- Corsair H100i V2 CPU cooler
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
- 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum
- 2TB Samsung 850 Pro SSD
- Asus Xonar Essence STX soundcard
- Asus Blu-ray drive
- EVGA Supernova 1000W P2 power supply
- Razer DeathAdder Chroma mouse
- Audio Technica PDG1 headphones
- Corsair K70 Lux RGB mechanical keyboard
- Acer Predator X34 curved monitor
You can currently see Crews as NYPD Sergeant Terry Jeffords in the Fox sitcom Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
Discuss on Facebook