Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Fastlane: Road to Revenge.
1. Stay Alive by Drifting Between Just a Few Lanes
• When you first hit the road, it’s very tempting to wildly charge between all five lanes, blasting cars and making it rain. As your distance increases, the game speeds up giving you less time to react, so maintaining this momentum will get very difficult. Try focusing on two or three lanes until you have completed a few missions and upgraded your weapons.
2. Learn the Obstacles’ Patterns to React to Danger Much Faster
• At first, it’s easy to be tricked into thinking that everything on the road in Fastlane is randomized. However, if you pay close attention you will begin to notice patterns. Learning these patterns will give you a huge advantage over them – this works for incoming rockets too. If you can dodge roadworks, you can dodge rockets.
3. Higher Level Player Cars are Always Better
• Have you ever wondered if those higher levels cars you can unlock in your Garage are worth it? Well apart from looking sweet, they also let you collect Cash and XP faster as well as netting you more REP points for every vehicle you’re destroy. Unlocking the next car is easily the fastest way to improve your high score.
4. Slow Down Time to Get Out of a Tight Spot
• When you take your finger off the screen, the game continues at a much slower speed. Use this to your advantage! Facing a barrage of rockets? SLOW DOWN! Want to get to the other side of the road to blast a cash truck? SLOW DOWN!
5. Earn Cash Fast With Powerful Transformations
• If you like explosions and cash, you’ll love the Transformations. Unlock Transformations by leveling up and collecting flashing cubes mid-race. One minute you’re driving up the road in a car, then BAM! You are flying an attack helicopter blasting speedboats. SO MUCH CASH!
Discuss on Facebook