Final Fantasy XV released in November of last year but is still receiving updates. The latest update is dubbed 1.10 and here’s what it does.
It sounds like Square Enix has been listening to fans as they are implementing a new recipe called “Stinky Tofu” based on a survey conducted with players in Taiwan.
The new survey added to the home screen asks for fans to vote for the most requested feature and story content that can be added in a future update. We don’t have any sort of idea when this would actually be added to the game itself. Here are the survey options:
- Story content: Ardyn’s Past.
- Story content: Lunafreya’s Activities.
- Story content: Cor’s Activities.
- Story content: the line of Lucis.
- Story content: Ifrit’s Betrayal.
- Story content: The World of Ruin.
- Story content: Noctis’ Disappearance.
- Playable Character: Cor.
- Playable Character: Aranea.
- Playable Character: Iris.
- Playable Character: Lunafreya.
- Playable Character: Gentiana.
- Additional mode: Hard Difficulty.
- Upgrade: Improved Armiger Abilities.
- Upgrade: New stat-changing magic.
All of these sound like great options for us and we’d like to see all of it get added into the game at some point.
The winners of the second community photo contest can see their snapshots on display at the Hammerhead restaurant. You can head to the official Facebook page to see all the entries in the contest.
The “Trendy Outfit” for Noctis will become a free download for Xbox One and PS4 players on May 30.
This update is available free of charge for both Xbox One and PS4 players.
The full patch notes are below. The download size is 3.633 GB.
- Survey about future updates added to title screen (available until the end of June)
- “Plump ‘n’ Pungent Tofu” recipe added. Ingredients: Chocobean, Kettier Ginger & Sweet Pepper (Effects: “Last Stand” & LV1 EXP boost).
- Winners of the Snapshot contest published.
- Timed Quests crash bug fixed.
- Various minor bugs fixed.