Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Zombie Gunship Survival.
1. Manage Your Weapons Loadout
• The key to a good zombie take-down strategy is to vary your loadout and choose wisely. While you will begin with a 5.56-mm machine gun, the range of cannons and missiles you’ll later have at your disposal will prove vital for taking out the bigger and faster zombie types.
2. Prep Your Troops
• Each of the ground troops you’ll be protecting from the air have different weapons loadouts such as machine guns, shotguns, rocket launchers and sniper rifles. While some ground troop types loot buildings faster than others, it’s also important to consider if a certain type (e.g. a Marksman sniper) could provide balance to a weakness in your AC-130 loadout.
3. Deploy Your Troops Wisely
• The primary mission of your ground troops is to raid enemy bases and loot their resources. Establish in which buildings the resources are stockpiled and map out the path for your troops to get there. But keep in mind enemy guard turrets and likely zombie spawn points – deploying your troops in these danger areas could jeopardize the mission from the outset.
4. Manage Your Firepower
• Weapons overheating or running out of ammunition are major problems when fully engaged in a firefight with the undead. Machine guns have a tendency to overheat very quickly so keep a close eye on the red gauge, as your troops are exposed during those few seconds of cooldown. Also, consider that the final 30-seconds before an evac can get intense, so ensure to have missiles handy for those final moments of a scenario.
5. Avoid Friendly Fire
• When your ground troops are surrounded on all sides by advancing undead hordes, don’t panic. Aim wisely and avoid unleashing heavy cannons or missiles within range of your troops.
Discuss on Facebook