Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Arena Masters.
1. Find the Right Hero for You
• Each Hero specializes in attack, defense, or support. They also have different skills and playstyles suited to their unique personalities. Choose a Hero that works best for you.
2. Utilize the Tag Team System
• When you use the Tag system to switch your active Hero with the one on standby, it triggers an extra strong tag skill. Tagging at the right time can turn the tide of battle, so experiment with different Hero and skill combinations to make your team unstoppable.
3. Don’t Forget to Evade
• All Heroes can roll or dash to evade enemy attacks. These skills may not seem very useful, but a well-timed dodge might be the difference between life and death when facing powerful attacks.
4. Pick the Right Relics
• The right relics can help compensate for a Heroes’ weaknesses, like slow movement speed or low HP. They can even be used to restore your teammates’ HP or decrease the enemy team’s defense. Relics are essential for a strong team.
5. Use the Battlefield to Your Advantage
• Every map comes with its own unique features. You could die from falling into a bottomless pit, get pushed by a blast of wind, hide in a bush to set up an ambush, or use portals to travel great distances in an instant. Memorize each map’s quirks and advantages, and you’ll be that much closer to snagging MVP.