After launching on the PS4 last month, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles is finally seeing the light of day on the Xbox One and PC. The Xbox One release date has been confirmed as June 15 and has its store page live on Microsoft’s website, although It is not yet available for purchase, but the listing is there. The PC version will also launch this day.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles is a remaster of eight Zombies maps spanning across World at War, Black Ops and Black Ops 2. Here are all the maps along with their descriptions.
Call of Duty: World at War
- Nacht der Untoten – Where it all began: an abandoned airfield suspended in space and plagued by infinite hordes of the undead.
- Verruckt – Welcome to Wittenau Sanitorium, a German asylum with dark corridors, terrifying undead enemies, and even darker secrets.
- Shi No Numa – A “swamp of death” located in Japanese territory, surrounded by a sweltering jungle, hellhounds, and endless armies of the undead.
Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Kino der Untoten – An abandoned cinema packed with swarms of Crawler Zombies and fiery traps.
- Ascension – An abandoned Soviet Cosmodrome where unholy creations lurk in the shadows, and dark undead experiments run loose.
- Shangri-la – A legendary shrine lost in an exotic jungle where the undead emerge from within a treacherous labyrinth of underground caverns, deadly traps, and dark secrets.
- Moon – Travel to the Moon where forgotten undead creatures plague a horrifying, cratered landscape
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- Origins – An excavation site left behind after the Germans unearthed the mysterious new “Element 115,” and unleashed the greatest evil the world has ever seen.
PS4 players were given the following items and it looks like Xbox One and PC players will get the same treatment.
- 20 Vials of Liquid Divinium
- 2 All-New, Whimsical GobbleGums
- Exclusive Zombies Pack-A-Punch Weapon Camo
Discuss on Facebook