Nintendo is on Cloud Nine right now, aren’t they?
They have every reason to be since their newest home/handheld console hybrid, the Switch, is still selling like hotcakes. Plus console exclusives like The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and ARMS have shown off the console’s revolutionary features quite well. For this year’s E3, Nintendo’s live streaming schedule is stacked and worth viewing for anyone interested in the publisher/developer’s future. First up is their 30-minute pre-recorded Nintendo Spotlight event, which is sure to give everyone a sneak peek at the next line of Switch and 3DS games. As soon as that live stream ends, the Nintendo Treehouse segment of the festivities immediately begins. The Treehouse gaming demonstrations will take place starting on Tuesday, June 13 and (hopefully) go out with a bang on Thursday, June 15.
Some of the games listed below have a high chance of being shown off, plus some of these titles fall under the title of rumored games and “wishful thinking” debuts:
– Super Mario Odyssey
– ARMS (DLC, perhaps?)
– The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Switch port
– The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (same)
– Super Smash Bros. Wii U port to Switch?
– Pokken Tournament DX
– Pokemon Ultra Sun & Moon
– Splatoon 2
– Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
– Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux
– Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology
– Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth
– a proper Metroid sequel on both the Switch & 3DS?
– another Donkey Kong Country Returns?
– Ever Oasis
So without further ado, let’s all enjoy Nintendo’s slate of E3 2017 live stream presentations. ENJOY!