Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Airlines Manager: Tycoon.
1. Guided Tours
• At the beginning of the game, guided tours are VERY useful in helping familiarize you with the game and understand its nuts and bolts. It is extremely important to follow them. Also remember you can get a reward of more than $300,000,000 by achieving all the objectives.
• Developing services will enable your airline to move towards a specific strategy. For instance, some services can increase your low-cost demand in Economy. If you’d rather prefer to lead a Premium airline, it might not be a good idea…
• When you unlock cargo in the Research Center, you can increase your revenues by up to 20-percent. It’s up to you to adapt your aircraft by allocating space for cargo in your hold.
4. More Flights = More $$$!
• The more flights will be operated by your airline, the higher will be the salaries, without any action on your part. It’s the price of success, your employees also want a slice of the cake.
5. Keep Your Workers Happy
• A strike can break out every day depending on the satisfaction level and chance. To prevent this from happening, try not to decrease salaries but keep them at a satisfaction rate over 97-percent. If a strike happens, all the flights of the day will be canceled and you will be informed via an in-game message.
Discuss on Facebook