Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Angry Birds Evolution.
1. Choose Your Name Wisely
• You are able to change your in-game name more than once, but it’s going to cost you Gems – 500 to be exact. However, your first change is free, so make it count and be sure you like it.
2. Come From Behind
• Attacking pigs from behind is your best bet to do optimal damage. Ricochet, bank, and maneuver your birds to take advantage of the extra damage. That slight upper hand could be the difference between victory and defeat.
3. Sell Birds You’re Not Using
• Whether it’s because they’re weak or you’re not too fond of how they look, you will eventually collect birds you may not be using for various reasons. You can sell these birds for extra gold and evolution materials.
4. Level Up Your Birds Through Fusion
• Extra birds can also be utilized to level up your favorite birds at the cost of some gold. Simply drag the bird you want to fuse when ready. Be careful, because once you drag them in the box, there’s no reversing the process. The higher the level of the bird, the more XP it will be worth.
5. Strategize With Your Birds
• When you enter a match, you can see the layout of the pigs, including the ability to drag around for different angles. If you’re playing a particularly problematic story battle and you think you have a more advantageous team of birds to conquer a particular level, simply pause the game and retreat to reshuffle your team as there is no penalty for this. Remember that scout battles, dungeons and PvP fights are lost if you retreat.