6. Grab Quick Cash Through Facebook
• Logging into Facebook through the game banks you a cool 25 gems. Easy enough, but also easy to overlook.
7. Attack Pigs in The Crowd
• There are plenty of bystanding pigs watching the action, and attacking them offers up bonuses, such as additional gold. If you find yourself in an easy match and have some turns to use up, try attacking them directly.
8. Stars are Better Than Levels
• Although a bird may be a higher level, a newer bird at level one may still be better. That’s because birds with more stars have better potential than those with a lower amount. So if you see new eggs hatch with more stars than your current team, it’d be wise to replace them with the newer birds.
9. Take a Break
• For a more passive approach, you can set the game to autoplay for you. On the bottom right-hand corner is the option to allow the game to play for you as well as speed it up. This is good for matches when you clearly outclass the opponent and want to score the easy win while sipping on some tea.
10. Keep an Eye Out For Scouts
• Every hour a Scout is replenished, which opens up gold, evolution materials and bonus stages. However, you can replenish them more swiftly through Energy Berries, Energy Drinks or watching promotional videos. The other two can be tough to come by, but watching a 30-second video definitely beats waiting 60-minutes. However, the watching video option is also limited.