For those out of the loop, Seasons are a feature that requires players to start fresh with a new character and build their character up to level 70 and push through high paragon levels. Players have to complete Chapters of what is called a Seasonal Journey and completing enough of the chapters will give you pieces of a class-specific set. Completing Chapters 2, 3 and 4 will give you the full set.
Players are only able to obtain one Class Set per Season, so make sure you choose your class wisely. This applies both to Hardcore and Softcore modes. You will still be able to find additional sets via loot so you aren’t locked into whatever set you get, it will just be the easiest one to obtain.
Here are the seven class sets that you will get with Season 11’s journey.
- Barbarian – Wrath of the Wastes
- Crusader – Roland’s Legacy
- Demon Hunter – Unhallowed Essence
- Monk – Raiment of a Thousand Storms
- Necromancer – Bones of Rathma
- Witch Doctor – Helltooth Harness
- Wizard – Tal Rasha’s Elements
The Bones of Rathma relies on your use of minions and Army of the Dead, as it feeds off the amounts of Skeletal Mages you have and the damage your minions do.
- (2) Set: Your minions have a chance to reduce the cooldown of Army of the Dead by 1 second each time they deal damage.
- (4) Set: You gain 1% damage reduction for 15 seconds each time one of your minions deal damage. Max 50 stacks.
- (6) Set: Each active Skeletal Mage increases the damage of your minions and Army of the Dead by 250%.
You can read what all the new Necromancer Sets do here. Season 11 begins later this month for PC, Xbox One and PS4 and will be the second Season to be available on consoles.