Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Futurama: Worlds of Tomorrow.
1. 100-Percent Every Mission to Get Extra Hypnotons and Pizza
• Most Space Missions have multiple paths you can explore, each with different challenges. Make sure that you revisit all of your available Space Missions to unlock and complete every paths – you’ll collect additional hypnotons along the way, and when you 100-percent complete a space mission you’ll earn free pizza.
2. Get Career Chips From Space Missions – Use Them to Level Up Your Characters and Unlock New Actions and Combat Skills
• If you’re going to survive the more harrowing Space Missions, you’ll need to level up your characters early and often. Collect career chips during Space Missions to level up all of your characters back in New New York. Remember, leveling up characters increases all of their stats, unlocks new character actions, and enables special combat skills.
3. Every Class Has Their Own Special Job Chips. Using a Class Specific Job Chip Boosts Your Character Even More Than Generic Chips
• To level up your characters in the most efficient way, make sure you utilize the career chips that match a character’s job or class. This will net the most experience and help you level up characters even faster. Remember that an individual character’s job can change with their outfit (i.e. the Robot Fry outfit turns Fry from a Delivery Boy into a Robot), and each job needs to be leveled up independently.
4. Utilize Critical Hits and Defending to Perform Better in Combat
• In all combat scenarios you can do more damage – and take less damage – by scoring critical hits and successfully defending against enemy attacks. To score a critical hit, tap anywhere on the screen when the circle underneath an enemy is completely full – if you succeed, you’ll see the “critical hit!” marker appear. To defend, tap anywhere on the screen when the circle under your character is completely full. It might take a few tries to nail the timing, but your crew will thank you.
5. Decorate Your City to Get Bonus XP
• Placing decorations doesn’t just allow you to customize New New York to your liking – decorations also provide player XP. Placing decorations is a great way to level up your city and access new buildings, increase your currency storage, and refill your ship’s fuel.
Discuss on Facebook