Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Cat Quest.
1. Exploration is Your Best Friend
• Felingard, the world of Cat Quest, is a large place with many secrets and treasures to find. Don’t be afraid to stray off the beaten path, you’ll never know what might be hiding in the darkest corner. It could be a pile of gold or a secret cave to grant you powers beyond imagining.
2. Side Quests are Your Catnip and Butter
• Earning gold and experience is tough, and sometimes these things are hard to come by, so put your helper paws on, and get to saving some cats! Each side quest is a side story in its own right and will reveal more about its world and the cats that live in it. Beware though, as things may not always be as bright and cheery as it seems…
3. Flamepurr Makes Your Cat Roar
• The starting spell in Cat Quest is also the game’s most important – Flamepurr may do little damage, but its primary purpose is to set enemies on fire. Besides taking gradual damage over time, the flames also weaken the enemy’s defenses, allowing you to pile even more hurt on them. You can even combo this into other spells or attacks too.
4. Speaking of Combos…
• Spells and attacks are designed to work well with each other. Try Freezepaw-ing an enemy to slow down his movements, then rushing in to get a few more hits before the enemy can even get one attack in. With so many other spells like Lightnyan, Cattrap, and Purrserk (just to name a few), the possibilities for combos are endless.
5. Not All Cats Have Nine Lives
• Health is an important stat in Cat Quest, lose all of it and it’s game over. The world is also an unforgiving place, with powerful monsters behind every corner. Tread carefully, never leave town without a healing spell, and make sure you catnap often. Wearing armor with a strong boost to HP can also be a good idea to survive longer in Felingard. Just don’t forget about your other gear too.