Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Egglia: Legend of the Redcap.
1. Improve Robin’s Friendship Level
• Can’t find new Niebel eggs to unlock the next part of the story? Try to improve Robin’s Friendship Level, which is often the key to advancing the story. Since you cannot take Robin with you on quests, to achieve this you need to give her gifts (limited to once a day) or do favors for her. When Robin wants an item that you have not yet come across, try searching for it in a field that you have not previously visited, or expand the type of furniture that you can make by carrying out quests for Iagan’s Furniture shop (which involves finding the requested types of wood).
2. Learn Which Attributes are Compatible With Each Other
• There are five attributes in Egglia. Fire beats Wind; Wind beats Water; and Water beats Fire. Light and Shadow are weak against each other. When a monster is too strong to beat, review your combination of spirits before trying to improve your character’s level. Set an Assault rune whose attribute the monster is weak to, and, for Support, select a spirit with the same attribute to the monster so that you can take care of the attribute’s resistance. Also, check each parameter every time you get a new spirit, because each spirit has its own strengths and weaknesses. Some are good in attack (with high ATK points), while some are good in defense (DEF). Some spirits may have a strong Rune despite having weak abilities.
3. Select a Support Spirit That Can Use a Rune for Recovery
• The Rune a spirit can use is defined by whether it is set for Assault or Support. It is a good idea to select a spirit for Support that can use a Rune to recover HP. Among the initial three spirits, Thalia (water spirit) is the one who can use a recovery Rune. Having Thalia as your Support spirit will help you to avoid a game-over screen.
4. Keep Feeding Your Spirits Potatoes
• You can increase a spirit’s experience points not only by taking it on a quest but also by feeding it Potatoes. Like the spirits themselves, Potatoes also have attributes. In addition, letting spirits eat their favorite Potatoes of the same attributes will also increase their Rune level, which will also enhance their Rune power or decrease the level of Mana required. So let them eat all the Potatoes they can handle.
5. Train Spirits and Collect Coins at the Event Isle
• The Event Isle stays open only for 30 minutes, once a day. On the island, there many treasure boxes containing Seeds or Buds with attributes that vary according to day of the week. Lots of Gold Logs can be found there too, which you can sell for 1,000 coins. If you want to strengthen a specific spirit, it’s a good idea to turn the Special Key and enter the island, because those Seeds and Buds are hard to get from regular quests.
Discuss on Facebook