5. Combine Scouts to Acquire Better Players
• Scouts will be able to obtain players based on their special abilities. You can use up to three scouts at a time to increase the chance of getting the player you were aiming for. This is your chance to get higher rated players such as Messi and Ronaldo. Scouts can be obtained at the end of a Campaign or an Online Match. The type of Scout you receive are randomized but you can also bid for Scouts at the Auction using GP. Rare Scouts can also appear in the Auction as well.
6. Diversify and Balance Your Team
• It’s easy to want to go sign the top superstars when they are available, but having a well-balanced team of role players, stars and youth is essential to your team in the long term. Having two superstar forwards may get you tons of goals, but holes in the midfield and a weak defense can leave you vulnerable to defeat.
7. Refine Your Skills Through PvP Matches
• Like the sport of soccer, there are many different tactical set-ups, offenses, defenses, and other play styles you will encounter online. Teach yourself to be a better player by experiencing competition through real-time PvP matches. Challenge other players from around the world to gain the know-how to win in any situation.
8. Learn New Ways to Win Through PES on Console
• Gain a different perspective and deeper insight on winning strategies by playing against a wider network of players on PES console. It’s not crucial but can be a useful tool when you become more advanced on the competitive PvP landscape in PES 2017 mobile.