Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for The Elder Scrolls: Legends.
• Complete Daily Quests to earn gold towards purchasing card packs. Daily Quests can be completed in Versus Battle or the Arena. As a beginner, you’ll need to knock out some easy quests at first. Upon completing the fifth Daily Quest from this lot, you’ll be allowed to take on the task of completing two quests per day. New quests pop up at 3am every day. If you swap out one of the quests given to you, another random quest will take its place. Daily quests tend to be tied to guilds (the Fighters Guild, Mages Guild and Thieves Guild). And now thanks to “The Heroes of Skyrim” expansion, Companions and College of Winterhold quests. Completing three Daily Quests for a single guild will unlock an Associated Bonus Quest, which awards you with even more worthy goodies once you beat it. Another Associated Bonus Quest for a single guild becomes available once you complete 10 Daily Quests for them.
2. Balance Your Decks
• Try not to fill your chosen deck with one too many cards that have a Magicka summon cost of six or seven. It’s best to include a ton of cards that cost four or a lesser amount of Magicka to summon onto the battlefield. Throw in a few powerful cards with a high Magicka cost to make sure your deck is balanced, though. Keep in mind that your Magicka pool starts at zero and raises itself by one point during each turn.
3. Story Mode
• Story Mode offers a satisfying single-player experience with rewards handed out along the way. Complete both the base story and The Dark Brotherhood chapters to earn new and upgraded cards, decks, gold and more. A lot of the decisions you make during your run through this campaign impacts what rewards you’ll be given. Doing so will make you even more familiar with the basic ruleset of the game and make you a better player overall.
4. Enter the Arena
• Arena Mode tasks players with drafting a deck from a random selection of cards. Battle against either AI opponents or real players with these custom decks to earn big rewards. Chaos Arena comes around once a month and the Daedric god of mischief causes an otherwise normal arena to have unique game conditions and lane changes such as swapping decks with your opponents or all creatures in a lane receive extra abilities or buffs.
5. Got Too Many Copies of a Card? There’s a Fix for That!
• Decks allow a maximum of three of any one card. If a collection includes four, five or more copies of a single card, players can Soul Tap extra cards for Soul Gems in return. Soul Gems can be used to craft any unowned cards. Beginner players should adopt Starter Theme Decks, which are purchasable with gold and allow fresh players with fewer cards to jump right into the action with a competitive deck.