6. Upgrade Your Forrester Hut
• The Forrester Hut at the top left of the maze screen is upgradeable. Each time you upgrade this building, you will unlock new maze options that challenge your attackers and give you more options for the strategic placement of hazards.
7. Hero Huts Galore
• Each time you upgrade a Hero’s Hut, you gain health power for running mazes. Those power bases should start to worry, because your hero will now have the power to run the distance and bring the pain.
8. Test Out Your Base and Try New Hazard Layout Strategies
• Above the Raid button is a small house with two arrows surrounding the perimeter. Click on that icon to test your bases maze and hazard layout. When laying out your hazards, know which series cause the most damage. For instance, a canon at the end of a series of hazards can cause heavy damage as you maneuver around traps in front. Also, a nice strong barrel after a ring of fire can be nearly impossible to avoid. Try different layouts and learn what causes the most damage and is the hardest to avoid.
9. Boost Production
• Once your gold mines and elixir pumps are at Level 4 or above, you can boost them with firestones to speed production. This can be a powerful way to harvest the resources you need for a truly powerful base.
10. Special Character Abilities
• Want to navigate a particularly tough trap or Maze? Make sure you choose the right hero for the job. Kevin has the fire roll to demolish traps. Eniko has ice shield for slicing through the hazards. Hendrix has the powerful double jump. And Heaven has superflight to breeze past the challenges. Be strategic and get that gold.