Here are the top five tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Ragnarok: Idle Poring.
1. Choose Your Class Wisely
• There are three classes that players can choose from in Ragnarok: Idle Poring: Archer, Mage, and Swordsman. Archers have high mobility but low HP, Mages can be primarily be utilized as a healer and Swordsman don’t possess high attack ability but make up for that be being good tanks that protect their team. Identify and select a position and start the adventure. Each class can power through their enemies with the use of special skills, such as the high-damage dealing “Bash” attack from the Swordsman. Make sure to test out each skill once you unlock them and equip the appropriate ones for different situations. After leveling up and acquiring new attribute points, it’s best to let the game assign those points via the “Recommended” button.
2. Don’t Forget to Log in to the Game Everyday
• Plenty of rewards can be found on the Daily Sign-in list and 7-Day Login list that help increase your power.
3. Gear up for Action
• Unwanted gear can be smelted in order to acquire new Gear, Materials or Smelting Points. If you need a new piece of gear, spend smelting points to forge one. When you do acquire new pieces of beneficial gear, equip them immediately. Your gear has more of an effect on your character’s stat boosts than their level increase.
4. Choose Trustworthy Friends to Build a Battle Team and Fight for Rewards
• Every battle team is composed of five players, including a team leader who can sign up for a 6-day tournament. The tournament rewards will be awarded according to a team’s performance rank. You can also call upon the aid of two pets during your adventure. Feed them as much as possible to increase their stats and you’ll have an easier time surviving thanks to their passive boosts.
5. Obtain an Artifact
• Once the first stage of the Dojo challenge is completed, player can chose an Artifact to increase their strength. Once all five Dojo challenge stages are completed, the Artifact will fully awaken and all your character’s abilities will double in power.
Discuss on Facebook