Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Goon Squad.
1. Use Combos
• Combine different units in one attack. For example, first play a tank unit, like Dozer, and then use ranged units like Tony “The Shotgun” or Connie and Hyde.
2. Use Your Time Wisely
• You can open small safes faster than big safes. Open small safes during the day and big ones during the night — this way you’ll be able to open more slots.
3. Join a Good Protector’s Squad
• When protected by other players, you get a defensive bonus and rewards in levels, and slots also become bigger. You also get chips as a gift from your fellows when you purchase chips in the shop.
4. Play Slots When You Have Some Chips
• You get blue chips for free every couple of hours. Play them in slots to get cash, more cards and slots. If you’re lucky, you can even win a huge jackpot.
5. Rumble Mode Attack
• Wait for other players to start attacking each other before deciding who will be your target. If your neighbor decides not to attack you, it may be wise to wait to attack him as well, at least at first.
Discuss on Facebook