There are a lot of different things you can do in Nintendo’s newest mobile game Animal Crossing Pocket Camp. Bringing over a lot of different mechanics and features from the other core entries in the Animal Crossing series, it’s easy to become overwhelmed in this title. Thankfully, Animal Crossing has a number of features that will make the game more approachable for newcomers. The most notable addition is a Common Questions section that aims to clarify some of the more confusing elements of this title.
To access this section you’ll need to first finish the create a character portion and finish the tutorial. Once you set up your tent Isabelle will finally cut you loose and let you explore the campground. You can now access the Common Questions section in Animal Cross Pocket Camp. Now hit the More Options icon in the bottom right corner of your screen. It will look like four small squares in one larger square. After this menu is opened go down to the “Misc” section and then select the Common Questions.
All you have to do now is select the question you could want to be answered! There are quite a few of these so here is every question available in this section:
Animal Crossing Pocket Camp Questions
- What kind of game is Animal Crossing Pocket Camp?
- Can I play Animal Crossing Pocket Camp for free?
- Can I play Animal Crossing Pocket Camp with my friends?
- Can I use Animal Crossing Pocket Camp offline?
- How old should a child be to play Animal Crossing Pocket Camp?
- Which devices are supported?
- What languages are supported?
- Can multiple users use Animal Crossing Pocket Camp on the same device?
- Can I use Animal Crossing Pocket Camp as the same user on another device?
- Is it possible to continue using Animal Crossing Pocket Camp as the same user if I change devices or obtain a new one?
- How can I change my language setting?
- How can I receive the Log-In Bonus?
- For the purposes of the daily bonuses and challenges in Animal Crossing Pocket Camp, when does a new day begin?
- Animal Crossing Pocket Camp isn’t working properly!
- What happens if I delete or uninstall the Animal Crossing Pocket Camp game from my device by mistake?
About Leaf Tickets
- What are Leaf Tickets and how can I use them?
- How can I purchase Leaf Tickets?
- Is there a way to get Leaf Tickets for free?
- I deleted the game! If I reinstall it again, will the Leaf Tickets and other items I’ve purchased disappear?
- If I change devices, will the Leaf Tickets or other items I’ve purchased disappear?
- Is it possible to combine Leaf Tickets purchased in Animal Crossing Pocket Camp on operating systems other than iOS with Leaf Tickets purchased on iOS?
- Can I use Leaf Tickets in other games or applications?
- Do Leaf Tickets expire?
- I cannot purchase Leaf Tickets! What should I do?
- Is it possible to return Leaf Tickets after I have already purchased them?
- I used Leaf Tickets but my total didn’t increase. What should I do?
- An error appeared when I purchased Lead Tickets. What should I do?
- What is a Nintendo Account?
- What are the benefits of linking a Nintendo Account?
- How can I like Animal Crossing Pocket Camp to a Nintendo Account?
- I’ve forgotten the password for my Nintendo Account. What should I do?
- I’ve linked to my Nintendo Account, but I can’t use Animal Crossing Pocket Camp on multiple devices. What should I do?
- Once a Nintendo Account has been linked to Animal Crossing Pocket Camp, can the link be removed, or can you switch to a different Nintendo Account?
Is it possible to restart Animal Crossing Pocket Camp from scratch after linking a Nintendo Account?
- What happens if I link a Nintendo Account and then decide I want to delete the Nintendo Account?
- I can’t log in to my Nintendo Account.
- What is My Nintendo?
- How can I start using My Nintendo with Animal Crossing Pocket Camp?
- How do I get more My Nintendo points?
- How can I get rewards?
- I completed a mission but didn’t receive any points. What should I do?
- How can I check how many points I received from completing a mission?
How to Play
- How do you move the player?
- I don’t know what to do next. Help!
- What does the “Moving in” time at the bottom left of the map mean?
- An animal won’t ask me for any more favors. What should I do?I was supposed to receive an item from the Log-In Bonus or from completing a Stretch Goal or Timed Goal, it’s not appearing in my Items list! What should I do?
- Can I change my character’s name?
- There’s something I don’t understand about the game. What should I do?
- What sorts of things can I do if I become friends with someone?
- How can I add friends?
- How do I add a friend using a player ID?
- I sent a friend request, but my friend never received a message about it. What should I do?
- Can I become friends with visiting players?
- Can I become friends with other players who have sent me kudos?
- How do I see friend requests that I’ve received?
- How do I see friend requests that I’ve sent?
- Can I become friends with a player who uses a different language or is from a different country?
- How many friends can I add?
- How can I remove a friend?
- Can I block friends or other players?
- What happens when I block a friend or another user?
- I blocked a friend or another player by accident. What should I do?
- Can I send messages or chat with friends or other players?
There is a lot of information in the Common Questions section so we recommend spending a few minutes reading through all the answers. This should always be your go-to section if you’re having a problem in game or a question about a basic mechanic like adding friends.
For more Animal Crossing Pocket Camp guides, new and features make sure to visit Heavy’s gaming section.
Discuss on Facebook