Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Mutant Football League.
1. Run Out of Bounds
• You can’t win if you don’t stay keep your players alive. One of the simplest ways to do this is to use the sideline to your advantage. Avoid the tackle and late hit beatings by running the ballcarrier out of bounds to end the play. Yeah, you might not gain a few extra yards, but you’ll be alive for the next play.
2. Never Walk Away From a Late Hit
• Never pass up an opportunity to deliver extra damage after a play ends. There is a three-second late hit window at the end of each play, which presents you with the opportunity to get a few extra cheap-shots on your opponent. If you’re really good and target low health players you might even get a few cheap shot kills in.
3. Take Control of Your Receiver
• On long passes, after passing the ball with your QB, switch players and take control of your targeted receiver and use your speed burst to get to the ball marker. This isn’t necessary on short or medium passes, but on those deep. “Hail Bloody Mary” plays. This will increase the odds of a completion.
4. Save Dirty Tricks for When You Need Them
• Save your Dirty Tricks for when you really need them. There is no reason to use a Dirty Trick on 1st down if there is time on the clock. Use your Dirty Trick plays as a failsafe for when you have no other options left on offense or defense and you must get a score or a defensive stop. Also, remember Dirty Tricks carry over into Overtime games, where they can create a huge advantage for the team that still has them.
5. Kill the Ref Before You Score
• When the game is on the line and you’re going to use a Dirty Trick to score, go ahead and kill the ref before your use the Dirty Trick. You never know if the ref is bribed or not, and it’s better to be safe than sorry. Yeah you’ll take a 10-yard penalty, but at least you won’t waste your Dirty Trick and have a score called back.
Discuss on Facebook